Have you been suffering from one of the most intolerable and painful disorders of the digestive system? Are you looking for a quick and natural way out? Look no more, I really believe an ayurvedic churna for piles is the best treatment for this annoying gastric disorder.
What is Piles?
Piles, known as Arsh in Ayurveda, is one of the most painful gastric conditions. In Piles, the veins around the anal region get swollen and cause pain during the passing of stool. Sometimes, they also bleed, causing extreme physical pain.
Piles is of two types: internal and external. Internal piles occurs when there is inflammation of the rectum. Whereas swollen interiors of the lower part of the anal canal depict external piles. It is more painful in nature.
What are the symptoms?
The swelling of veins obstructs normal stool passing, which becomes a rather painful procedure. Sometimes, the veins also burst, resulting in bleeding and irritation. It also causes a strong burning sensation around the anal region, leading to uneasiness. In some cases, a discharge is also seen along with excretion.
What are the causes?
Some of the common factors include consumption of heavy, uncooked, or spicy food on a regular basis. Regular intake of alcohol and meat may also cause Piles. In other cases, activities, like suppressing stool urge, undergoing extreme physical strain, or leading a desk-bound life, may also cause Piles.
What is Piles according to Ayurveda?
Piles is known as Arsh. This word comes from ‘Ari’, meaning enemy. So according to Ayurveda, Piles is the enemy of man. It imbalances the amount of all the three Doshas in the body- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. It especially disrupts Vata (air) Dosha. This results in lowering of the digestive fire (Jathar Agni), leading to constipation. Due to constipation, the waste does not pass out of the body on a regular basis. This causes stress on the veins in the rectum. If the stress continues for a long duration, it results in Arsh.
How can Piles be cured with Ayurveda?
Ayurvedic Churna for Piles is the best cure for this painful condition. Based on Ayurvedic methodology, the Churna is made to balance the three Doshas. By maintaining this balance, Piles can be avoided.
How the ingredients of Ayurvedic Churna for Piles help:
- Haritaki is a major ingredient in the Churna. It is a great laxative. It cures constipation and aids smooth bowel movement.
- The Ayurvedic Churna also consists of Senna leaves. They help in smooth excretion of stool. They make sure that the passage of stool is not a painful process.
- Saindhav (salt) is again a major ingredient of Ayurvedic Churna for Piles. It helps in loosening very hard stool. This makes it easier for the waste to pass out of the body. It also prevents inflammation of nerves and friction in the anal region.
How does the Ayurvedic Churna for Piles work?
The Ayurvedic Churna for Piles soothes extreme Piles condition. If the Piles is in a beginning stage, the Churna cures it completely. Here is how the Ayurvedic Churna is helpful in Piles:
- The Churna treats both internal and external Piles
- The Churna makes bowel movements easier. It also cools down the digestive tract. This soothes the swelling of the anal region.
- It empties bowels without hardening the stool and making it difficult to pass through the anal canal.
- It cures constipation, one of the main causes of Piles
- It helps in proper digestion of food. This maintains regular stool passage.
The Ayurvedic Churna for Piles is completely herbal and has no side effects. In order to put an end to a torturous condition like Piles, it is advised to consume the Churna regularly with a glass of warm water.